Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's about time time too.....I have decided to go more present truth in my dressing and these dresses would definitely be the way forward....It seems I'm not as fussed about my dress as I am about everything else...hmmm. Anyways this website was shown to me by a friend and it is a gem! The following dresses were haute or PT chic as we've dubed it :P!!!!

http://www.jjshouse.com/A-Line-Princess-Off-The-Shoulder-Chapel-Train-Charmeuse-Wedding-Dress-With-Ruffle-Beadwork-Flower-S-002017570-g17570
This has an interesting front but I love the back!

http://www.jjshouse.com/Ball-Gown-Sweetheart-Chapel-Train-Satin-Tulle-Wedding-Dress-With-Lace-Beadwork-Sequins-002008173-g8173
I love the waterfall look it has going on, I may need to change my veil though....

http://www.jjshouse.com/A-Line-Princess-Strapless-Court-Train-Chiffon-Wedding-Dress-With-Ruffle-Lace-Beadwork-002000042-g42
Simples...

http://www.jjshouse.com/Ball-Gown-High-Neck-Chapel-Train-Organza-Wedding-Dress-With-Ruffle-Lace-Beadwork-002015462-g15462
Very PT

http://www.jjshouse.com/Ball-Gown-V-Neck-Chapel-Train-Satin-Tulle-Wedding-Dress-With-Lace-Beadwork-002012846-g12846
Loving the bottom on this but not the top...


http://www.jjshouse.com/Ball-Gown-V-Neck-Chapel-Train-Satin-Wedding-Dress-With-Ruffle-Lace-002004745-g4745
The one my friend loves....I might have to fight her for it tho lool

Nothing have really grabbed me to be the one yet so, I'll keep looking but these are definitely possibilities :)






No comments:

Post a Comment