Sunday, 22 May 2011

Writing your own vows...

Here are some questions for guidance...
- What did you think of your fiance when you first met?
- What made you make the decision to get married to him/her?
- What makes him/her desirable to you?
- What are some of your best memories together?
- What makes you sure that you can spend the rest of your life with him/her?
- What do you see for yourselves in the future?
- What promises can you make to him/her?
We also need to be specific, keep it short and sweet and show the sensitive side....that does not sound like me I'd rather just parrot after the preacher some pre-made vows. I do like the one that says "...with my body I thee worship..." I'm not sure but on some level I think it is more or less blasphemous-I'm not sure though..

...but I do express myself more when I write...we'll have to see, maybe I'll marry a romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment