It looks like they're wearing tents!!! Have mercy...
UPDATE!!!!!! I found more! It seems like everyone hates their bridesmaids!
What is this? The one below look worse though.
I saw this pic and I was already dreading what the bridesmaid would look like! I don't even wear stuff that looks like this around the house!
Ugh, dowdy!
I'm not saying make them stand-out or even cute but ....3 things-
1. You may have to be their bridesmaid later.
2.Their dress can be plain
3. And most importantly it takes away from your dress!
If everyone looks good then it's a nice wedding, it the bridesmaids are ugly, it's just a drag and cruelty to look through the pictures! Brides-be nice! :D
UPDATE!!!!!! I found more! It seems like everyone hates their bridesmaids!
What is this? The one below look worse though.
I saw this pic and I was already dreading what the bridesmaid would look like! I don't even wear stuff that looks like this around the house!
Ugh, dowdy!
I'm not saying make them stand-out or even cute but ....3 things-
1. You may have to be their bridesmaid later.
2.Their dress can be plain
3. And most importantly it takes away from your dress!
If everyone looks good then it's a nice wedding, it the bridesmaids are ugly, it's just a drag and cruelty to look through the pictures! Brides-be nice! :D




No comments:
Post a Comment