Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Bouquets

There are lots of Bouquets out there apart from the normal flowers so let's see if we want to differ from the norm...


The Brooch Bouquet-This could be really cute but I'm looking for something I could throw and this my friend-could be very painful!


The Button Bouquet
-Let's face it I've never really liked buttons that much-they were just a necessary evil. And to be honest having them as my bouquet-it would just annoy me...


The Catala Bloom Bouquet- It is handmade silk flower. While they can be very pretty and be kept for years-the handmade part means it's probably expensive.


The Clay Bouquet- This is very interesting and versatile. I'm guessing the colour/hue of the flowers could be anything you like! This is awesome. I'm worried because it's probably handmade too! Another thing that can be kept for years!


The Fabric Bouquet- This is really pretty too and I like that not only the textures but the colours can be played with.


The Feather Bouquet-Erm..NO! I'm not too traditional but this is way too out of the norm for me! Plus it would feel too weird...however the colours can be manipulated here to whatever you want...


The Felt Bouquet-This could be very pretty...


The Paper bouquet-Tooo cheap! It wont even feel like a real wedding if I'm walking with this!


The Charm Bouquet-NO way Jose! This one is just a huge turn off for me...a blinged out bouquet-erm-NO


So it seems like I will be sticking with the traditional flower bouquet not only will it smell good but it will appeal to the eyes even if it doesn't appeal to the pockets! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment