Thursday, 14 April 2011

Unique wedding invites!

I like unique and these ideas are definitely out of the box let's see what they are:
Film roll-classical and classy!
Printed handkerchief wedding maps-did not see this one coming! People may think I'm joking though!
Button save the date-I think my younger friends would more appreciate this!
Message in a bottle-cute but a little too much...
Muslin bags & wood tags-these are but I don't know.....
Balloon-this is nice-definitely an out of the box idea!
Origami DIY-easy and cheap-I'm liking it!
Tree ring wheel DIY invite-this looks like fun but it's still appealing to a niche....



And then there is the Tea towel. Practical but I think it would better serve as a favour!

This one I love! It's got me written all over it ;) It is a letterpress airplane ticket save the date. Man this is awesome!
There we have it folks! Vote for your favourite! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment